Motovis is an innovative technology company that develops advanced AI embedded on automotive chips to provide autonomous driving products and solutions. Motovis has successfully deployed full-stack autonomous driving software and hardware systems, including parking + cruising, in-cabin + out-cabin, forward-camera + surround-camera, and standardized + customized. Motovis optimizes AI algorithms to run efficiently on various mainstream semi-conductor platforms. The solutions incorporate precise environmental perception and vehicle localization, multi-sensor fusion, path planning, and vehicle control to achieve different levels of autonomous driving. Motovis products are developed in accordance with automotive engineering standards and mass produced for both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Continue to expand mass production and delivery for leading OEMs, and lauched a new Integrated Driving and Parking Domain Controller Platform - Magic Pilot®.
• Obtained new orders of the mainstream model platform from the leading passenger vehicle company Chery.
• Obtained new orders of the the mainstream vehicle platform from the leading commercial vehicle company Beiqi Foton.
• Continue to obtained new orders from leading passenger vehicle companies such as GAC Aian, GAC Trumpchi, and BAIC and delivering them the passenger vehicle products on a large scale.
• Continue to obtain new orders from leading commercial vehicle companies such as Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck and delivering them the commercial vehicle products on a large scale.
• Lauched the new Integrated Driving and Parking Domain Controller Platform - Magic Pilot®.
• Lauched the new BEV perception, visual-based simultaneous mapping and localization and other core technologies.
• Obtained the highest level of ISO 26262 functional safety ASIL-D standard certification.
Automatic Parking Assist (APA) and L2+ cruising products for passenger vehicles achieved mass production in GAC and SAIC and other first-tier OEMs.
• Commercial vehicle ADAS products achieved mass production in Shaanxi Heavy Truck, Dongfeng Motor and other first-tier OEMs.
• Launched Integrated Cruising and Parking Domain Controller Platform.
• Completed series C financing from strategic investor Continental, other well-known financial investors including GP Capital, Hygoal Capital etc.
The products achieved mass production on first-tier passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles.
• The market share of M-shield active safety products exceeded 70%.
• Auto Parking Assist (APA), Auto Valet Parking (AVP), and Integrated Cruising-Parking Domain Controllers obtained new orders for pre-assembly mass production from first-tier OEMs.
• Lane departure warning (LDW) + Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and automatic emergency braking (AEB) products achieved mass production.
• Completed several hundreds of millions RMB series B financing.
Automatic Parking Assist (APA), Automatic Valet Parking (AVP) won new orders for pre-installed production from first-tier OEMs.
• M-shield active safety products (Front view ADAS, Driver State Monitoring (DSM), Blind Spot Detection (BSD) - three in one) achieved mass production in key customers.
• Lane departure warning (LDW) + Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) won pre-assembly mass production orders from first-tier commercial vehicle OEMs.
• Completed series A2 financing with total amount approximately one hundred million RMB
Launched the new generation of multi-sensor integrated Auto Valet Parking system (AVP).
• Launched the active safety solution "M-shield" for commercial vehicles.
• Professor Richard Hartley, a fellow of the Australian Academy of Science, joined as Chief Scientific Adviser.
• Completed series A1 financing.
Launched Auto Parking Assist system (APA) based on surround view and ultrasonic.
• ADAS Front view products were the first to achieve pre-installed mass production in the domestic first-tier OEMs of passenger vehicles.
Successfully developed the second-generation of embedded vehicle-level ADAS product based on deep learning.
• Completed ten million USD Series A financing.
Launched the first-generation of embedded vehicle-level ADAS prototype based on deep learning.
• The team ranked No.1 in a number of international algorithm competitions related to autonomous driving.